August 25, 2010

Pasta with Chicken Sausage and Broccoli

Cat dish!

This is another Real Simple recipe (I like my magazines! Sometimes I think I am single-handedly keeping print magazines in business.), from September 2009. It is labeled "kid-friendly," which I think is kind of hilarious. MM and I have tried this before, but it was BB (before blog), so I have no clue how we felt about it. This time around we agreed that it needs more sausage (perhaps 9oz instead of 6oz) and I had already doubled the broccoli (two small heads instead of one), so I will certainly do that next time as well. The best part about this dish is that it comes together really quickly (it says 20 minutes in the recipe, but I can't get anything done in 20 minutes, so it probably took me 30 minutes).

No comments:

Post a Comment