August 24, 2010

Dill Chicken and Orzo with Feta, Tomatoes and Dill

Dill deliciousness!

Gourmet Magazine, how I miss thee! Last night's dinner consisted of two old Gourmet recipes: Dill Chicken Paillards from September 2009 and Orzo with Feta, Tomatoes and Dill from July 2008. The chicken recipe called for a tomato-dill relish, but I decided to pair it with the orzo recipe, so we could still have tomatoes and it would qualify as a side dish, too. 

The chicken was delicious! One of the best chicken renditions I have tasted. I wish the chicken I had was a little bit thicker (I bought it thin-sliced), so it wouldn't have cooked as quickly. I didn't even have time to get grill marks on it! The orzo was good - it definitely shined when you ate all the components together. The sweet, juicy tomatoes were the star of the dish.

No comments:

Post a Comment