October 11, 2010

Reese's Pieces and Peanut Butter Cup Blondies

Peanut Buttery Goodness!

Although I had to use every ounce of patience I possess to place the Reese's Pieces in rows, I am glad I did because they look so cute!

Of course this is a Martha Stewart recipe - would we expect anything less festive from her? She only called for Reese's Pieces, and while I prefer them over peanut butter cups, I know someone who loves the peanut butter cups, so I decided to do half and half.


This recipe was really easy to make and turned out delicious. I definitely recommend it for any upcoming Halloween festivities!

7 comments:

  1. I feel very grateful that I read this. It is very helpful and very informative and I really learned a lot from it. area cose 855

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am really enjoying reading your well written articles. It looks like you spend a lot of effort and time on your blog. I have bookmarked it and I am looking forward to reading new articles. Keep up the good work. instead of sincerely

    ReplyDelete
  3. Easily, the article is actually the best topic on this registry related issue. I fit in with your conclusions and will eagerly look forward to your next updates. how many gallons is 128 ounces

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have to search sites with relevant information on given topic and provide them to teacher our opinion and the article. what does semi formal look like

    ReplyDelete
  5. I feel very grateful that I read this. It is very helpful and very informative and I really learned a lot from it. Buy Real YouTube Views cheap

    ReplyDelete