July 31, 2012

Chocolate Chip Espresso Muffins

Photo from SeriousEats.com

Please excuse my extreme laziness and enjoy the pretty photo that I did not take!

I had been craving a chocolate muffin for whatever reason, so instead of buying one, I decided to make a batch to satisfy my craving and provide a treat for my co-workers. 

I found this recipe on Serious Eats and am mostly happy with the results. The top of the muffin has more flavor and a better texture than the bottom, which is a little dry. I left them in the oven for 17 minutes, as the recipe suggests, but should have pulled them at 15 or 16 minutes. I am still getting used to my new oven which holds heat like a champ. I didn't fill my muffin tins as full as the recipe's author did, so my yield was 18 muffins instead of 12. 

1 comment:

  1. The ambiance at Little Ways is simply magical. It's a place where you can escape the hustle and bustle of the city and find solace in an atmosphere that radiates warmth and charm. The soft lighting, combined with tasteful décor, creates an environment that's perfect for a romantic date night or a peaceful evening with friends. Dining at Little Ways isn't just about food; it's about immersing yourself in an atmosphere that feels like a comforting embrace. https://www.littlewaysnyc.com/about-us/

    ReplyDelete